Proline Decorative Concrete Systems
Appian Large Cobblestone Contigo PackageProline Decorative Concrete Systems
Appian Cobble Large Stone
This historic pattern is a replication of the Via Appia, the oldest and most celebrated road built in Italy in 300BC by Roman censor Appius Claudius Caecus. These beautiful cobbles are offered in two sizes- see our Appian Cobble Stone for a smaller scale version of this pattern. Our Appian Cobble Stone stamps consist of an A & B side and include handles. This allows for a more open, less repetitive pattern. As with all Proline patterns, we offer this pattern in a thin-flex mat for finishing edges. The look of Old World Cobble with the durability and endurance of concrete.
Appian Cobblestone Contigo Package Includes:
(3) Appian Cobblestone Large Stamp - A - 36" x 52" (CS500A)
(3) Appian Cobblestone Large Stamp - B - 36" x 52" (CS500B)
(1) Appian Cobblestone Large Flex Stamp - A - 36" x 52" (CS500FA)
(2) 20" x 20" Flamed Granite Txt. Skin For All Cobblestone Sets (2FG)
(1) Hammered Edge Grout Touch Up Wheel (WHE)
(1) Standard Chisel - 12" (HT12S)
(1) Standard Chisel - 8" (HT8S)
Stamps are only one part of decorative concrete. Check out our stain and colorants to get the full custom finish you're looking for!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov