Proline Decorative Concrete Systems
Herringbone Used Brick Contigo PackageProline Decorative Concrete Systems
Herringbone Used Brick
Herringbone pattern refers to a pattern of columns of short parallel lines with all the lines in one column sloping one way lines in adjacent columns sloping the other way. Proline offers a tradtional used brick in a Herringbone pattern. Brick sizes are a typical 4" x 8" in size. We also offer brick patterns in a running bond and basketweave pattern, as well. Couple this look with any of our Brick Band Tools for a fabulous finish. Easy to color with our new EZ-Accent Water Based Acrylic Stain, your neighbors will not be able to tell your stamped concrete from the real thing.
Herringbone Used Brick Contigo Package Includes:
(6) Herringbone Used Brick Stamp - 37" x 24" (BK100)
(1) Herringbone Used Brick Flex Stamp - 37" x 24" (BK100F)
(2) 20" x 20" Used Brick Txt. Skin (2BKU)
(1) 3/8" Textured Touch Up Wheel (W38T)
(1) 8" Standard Chisel (HT8S)
(1) 4" Standard Chisel (HT4S)
Stamps are only one part of decorative concrete. Check out our stain and colorants to get the full custom finish you're looking for!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov